Sunday, January 13, 2013

Greys Anatomy & Memories There are many things that are important to me in life. its hard to narrow it down to 2 things that really stand out to me. some stuff is free some stuff is not. You may think it is hard to think of some items that are valuable that you don't pay for these days. I came up with 10 items. they were all valuable to me in different ways. it was hard to narrow it down but i did eventually. my item can me up with was memories. I have a lot of things in value to me that i've had to pay for or hd a purchase involved. i also like the other one came up with 10. Once again it was hard to narrow down. I found that it was a bit easier though only because this item stood out to me much more. this was like a no brainer for me. its my number one obsession Grey’s Anatomy. My first item is memories. I have so many great memories. I can't pick just one to stick with. Had no clue at first of what to do for this or what memories to choose. My life is great and full of memories. I have so many great days and times that it would be impossible to just pick one. So i'm going to pick a few memories and summarize them up. My family and friends are huge part of my memories. My memories make me who i am and make my my life what it is. I'm not sure that if i did not have my memories i could live. Memories are fun to think about and to flash back on what the lead up to the the present time. one of the memories i choose to do is the time i went to maine with my best friend libby. Our parents took us as a 8th grade graduation present. it was so fun especially getting to share it with my best friend. We had a blast and our hotel was right on the beach. We had the most beautiful view. Another memory that means alot to me was the first time i ever went to camp Bonnie Brae. It ment alot because it enjoyed it so much that i keep going every year. This will be my 9th year going. i go every summer wit my friends and it is a overnight camp for either 1 week or 2 weeks depending on the program you choose. I usually do 3 sessions so it adds to 4-5 wes in the end. I have a blast every time. My last memory that i am going to talk about is my first communion. this memory is imortration because all my family came to support me. Also they all felt as though i was growing up and they were all hpp to be there. Another reason is that it ment alot to me and it was great for all my mom did for me for it. My second item is Grey’s Anatomy. I don't think that i could live without Grey’s Anatomy. it’s pretty much my life. I love it’s much. I’m really not sure what it is about it that that makes me love it so much. Grey’s Anatomy is a doctor show about romance and the culture of doctors. It’s a very good show to me. It’s one of my obsessions.Grey’s Anatomy to most people is boring but i have no clue why i love it. It means alot to me because it can always be there when i want it and it always makes me happy. My items are both similar because i can't live without either of them. They're both important to me and they both make me happy. They really have no similarities at all but i can compare them to what they do for me and thats similar because they are both valuable to me. Grey’s Anatomy and memories both have parts of each other in them. There are memories by people in it Grey’s Anatomy and there are greys anatomy episodes that i have memories about whether i was alone or with friends and family to watch it also i have a lot of Grey’s Anatomy stuff that i have memories of getting. They both mean alot to me. There are many differences between these two. To start one costs money the other does not cost money. They don't have the same concept as each other. Both of these have different meanings to me. I feel differently about each one. They may be both valuable to me but Grey’s Anatomy is more important to me thn memories. There not equally important. Grey’s Anatomy is not rea and memories are real they have happened but Grey’s Anatomy is a story line and never actually happened. Those two items mean the world to me and have much value and respect from me. I'm not sure how my life would be without them and what would replace them if i did not have them. I find value to be something close to you that you cherish and love a lot and enjoy having around you all the time. Value is how you think and treat something and if you appreciate and respect it. If not its not value in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Lexi i love that you are so passionate about your values!!!
    2.Grey's Anatomy because she loves it so much so she always talks about it and especially in the essay.
    3. I thought that she was very onto her essay because she explained it a lot.
    4. Next time i would try not using the same words all the time i know do it but i try to fix it.

    ReplyDelete